The HP StreamSmart 410 helps math and science students visualize experiment results by streaming data in real time.
Make experiments come alive with the HP StreamSmart 410
Designed for use in math and science classes, the StreamSmart 410 connects real- world data to a student’s graphing calculator, with accurate and immediate real-time streaming.
Suited for use in a wide range of subjects, including: math, science, pre-algebra, algebra, trigonometry/pre-calculus, calculus, statistics, earth science, environmental science, physical science, physics, biology, and chemistry.
No waiting around to see results
Watch and learn with real-time data collection as it occurs. Learning becomes exciting when you can capture up to four streams of data (motion, sound, temperature, light, etc.) and simultaneously see the results in real time – without any delays!
Easily collect data points at rates of 5,000 or more samples per second1
Identifies sensor type automatically and selects unit of measurement and optimal scaling
Zoom in or out on the data streams in real time
Supports data streaming, data logging, selection of events, and events with entry
Use with HP Prime Graphing Calculators (G8X92AA) and Fourier data sensors
• Designed for use with the HP Prime Graphing Calculator (G8X92AA) and Fourier measurement sensors
• Export selected data to the HP Prime Graphing Calculator (G8X92AA) for further analysis
Set up experiments quickly and easily
• Solution is small and ultra-portable
• Automatically sends the collected data to the built-in analysis tool. No need to learn a new set of analysis tools
HP quality and support
• HP’s quality and reliability offer you peace of mind. Get the most from your calculator – visit hp.com/calculators for more information
|The best companion for the Lab||144.99 € *|
* Prices include VATDisplay accessory details
X-Memory module for HP41c/cv - USED
60.00 € *
Memory module for HP41c - USED
15.00 € *