The DAC1 HDR is a reference-quality 2-channel digital-to-analog audio converter. The DAC1PRE features 5 digital inputs and two relay-selected analog inputs.
The DAC1 PRE preserves the exact topology and sound of the audio path in the classic DAC1, while adding some of the most frequently requested features.
The DAC1 PRE has all of the features of the DAC1 plus:
- Relay-selected analog inputs
- USB Audio 1.1 interface (96 kHz, 24 bits)
- 1 additional digital input for a total of 3 coaxial, 1 optical, and 1 USB
- Rotary input selector
- High-quality gold-plated machined RCA connectors
- Concealed calibration trimmers (to prevent tampering)
- Programmable headphone gain with 3 settings (0 dB, -10 dB, and -20 dB)
- Programmable mute switch on left headphone jack