The HP 54201 A/D is a general purpose digitizing oscilloscope with 300 MHz repetitive bandwidth and a single-shot digital storage bandwidth of 50 MHz (200 rneqasamples/second), with infinite store time and waveform data output. It also provides parametric information about the analog characteristics of waveforms.
The HP 54201 D has all the features of the HP 54201A with the addition of parallel and serial logic trigger qualification capabilities. The HP 54201 D includes 3 pods, each containing 8 bit + 1 parity bit + clock organization.
The oscilloscope is tested and self-calibration run sucessfully. It has all 4 feet replaced rencently.
The key features of the HP 54201A/D Digitizing Oscilloscopes are:
- 300 MHz repetitive bandwidth with ±200 ps time-interval accuracy.
- 200 rneqasarnples/second sample rate, 50 MHz single-shot bandwidth using post capture data interpolation.
- Capture two channels simultaneously.
- Holdott-by-events to trigger acquisition after a specified number of events.
- Pre-trigger viewing.
- All front panel controllable parameters can be programmed via HP-IB.
- Continuously updated automatic waveform parameter measurements with user-defined thresholds.
- Waveform math: Ch1+Ch2 and Ch1-Ch2.
- Set up aids such as automatic waveform scaling, ECl/TTl preset levels, and save/recall of front-panel setups.
- One button hardcopy to HP-IB printers and plotters.
- Digital logic trigger qualification