Put HP's ultimate graphing calculator to use. Perfect for surveying, engineering, math and science professionals and students. Make use of a powerful SD card slot. Work how you like with RPN4, Textbook and algebraic entry-system logic. Enjoy lots of usable space on the largest, high-contrast screen. Utilize USB and serial connectivity3, HP Solve5, structured programming and Computer Algebra System (CAS).
The HP 50g is the latest calculator in the "49" series. The most apparent change is a revised color scheme, returning the unit to a more traditional HP calculator appearance. Using dark black plastic for the entire body, white, orange and yellow are used for function shift keys. The back shell is textured more deeply than the 49g+ to provide a more secure grip.
The form and size of the calculator shell is identical to the current 49g+ series, but four AAA batteries are used as opposed to three in previous models. In addition to all the features of the 49g+, the 50g also includes the full equation library found in the 48G series(also available for the 49g+ with ROM 2.06 and above), as well as the periodic table library originally available as a plug-in card for the 48S series, as of ROM 2.15, and has an asynchronous serial port in addition to IrDA and USB ports of the 49g+. Like the 49g+, the range of the infrared port has been limited to about 10 cm (4 inches).
• Powerful built-in graphing functions, constants and applications
• Built-in lessons and step-by-step problem solving
• The choice of efficient RPN, Textbook or Algebraic data entry
• User-friendly Computer Algebra System (CAS)
• Expansive memory with SD card* slot
• Flexible connectivity and communication options
• Large high-contrast display with adjustable font type and size
• Award-winning HP quality and support 24/7, plus on-line tutorials and emulators Built for performance
• New display upgrade—the new HP 50g display features a 30% increase in usable space over the HP 49g+
• New powerful SD card slot allows you to format your card right in the calculator and expand memory
• Massive 2.5 MB total memory—512 KB RAM plus 2 MB flash ROM for performing future upgrades**
• Isolate and evaluate sub-expressions using the intelligent editor—plus cut, paste and copy objects
• New larger equation library and 2300+ built-in functions—ideal for both professionals and students