Ideal for Math and Science students
• Solve math and science problems efficiently using 315 built-in functions.
• Use a full library of algebraic, logarithmic, trigonometric and hyperbolic functions as well as their inverses.
• Calculate common probability functions including permutations, combinations and factorials.
• Approved for use on most college placement exams.
• Streamline prime factorization, whole number division, fraction reduction and GCF/LCM calculations with built-in tools.
• Perform decimal and hexadecimal conversions. Convert from decimals to fractions. Make metric and imperial unit conversions.
• Easily enter one-and-two-variable statistical data with table-based editor. Calculate mean, standard deviation, variance, regression analysis and more.