Just returned from holidays and still no news on pricing o0n the long-awaited new products. The in-tray is filled with enquiries on one of them - guess which.
Some of the incoming email suggests some ideas for the website. Some of them have been implemented, some of them interesting and worth trying.
One of them is intriguing and I would like to ask the readers whether is a way to go or not. It is about upgrading to higher models.
Of course, the malfunctioning units would have no room in the system. I am thinking on getting discontinued calculators in exchange for new ones (+ some money to discuss, depending on age, state and model). This would be limited to top models (one of the new coming models, the 50g and the 17bII - maybe as well for the upgraded wp34s)
What do you think? please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your comments!