I have received news that a new firmware for HP Prime is coming! Klaas Kuperus gave the information below in his website:
New Functionality (Connectivity Kit)
1. Application has had major improvements to the user interface. Please refer to the included connectivity kit users guide for instructions and details.
2. Support for the HP Wireless Classroom network has been introduced. Please see http://www.hp.com/calculators/ for details on the Wireless Classroom kit.
3. Greatly enhanced communication speed over USB link to calculator.
New Functionality (Calculator Software)
1. Improved touch support throughout system. This includes pinch to zoom support in graphing applications, and kinetic scrolling.
2. Pressing HELP in an open command line will attempt to find the name of the command prior to the cursor position to display system help for that command.
3. Includes revision 2 of the on calculator help files.
4. Greatly enhanced robustness and capability of statistics 2 variable logistic fit.
5. Wireless support for capable units turned on. Wireless icon will appear in the right top corner menu.
6. Calculator Unit-to-Unit communications has now been enabled on units that can support it.
7. Numerical values now can be displayed with digit groupings. Examples include: 1,234.567 1 234.567 and 1’234,567
8. Two new numerical display formats introduced.
9. Vectors are now displayed as a single line object until they become a matrix. This aids distinguishing vector and matrices apart further.
10. User selectable first day of week setting for use through the system.
11. First boot unlock and settings wizard. User will be asked to confirm language selection and some initial settings.
12. Inference application now can do Chi^2 calculations and Linear Regression T calculations.
13. Geometry application has been completely redone and is much faster, consistent, and capable then before.
14. Enhanced color pickers allowing a greater range of color selection.
15. Pressing ENTER will now open chooser in a dialog, or toggle checkbox.
16. Enhanced unit object display to ensure a more standard form with complex units.
17. TRIANGLE, FILLPOLY and LINE commands can now draw multiple objects in a consistent way with each other. Useful for very complicated 3D drawing in user programs.
18. INPUT command can now create multiple page dialogs and contain choose boxes, check boxes and grouped check boxes. It can also allow specific item types and gives control of parsing behavior for input. It also supports size and position control.
New Functionality (Virtual Calculator)
1. A horizontal skin has been included for use with monitors that are restricted in the vertical pixel range.est