Publicado el por JGD
HP Prime loading program procedure
I have been asked how to load programs in the HP Prime - apart from keying them in. in short steps:
- Download the HP connectivity kit (and HP Prime app, now that we're in business) from the HP.com site: HP Connectivity kit download
- Install it in your computer. Be sure that you select the right version of your operating system. In my case it defaulted to Mac OS 10.1 - I changed it to the right MacOS version
- Open it and connect your calculator to it. This connectivity kit also serves to update the calculator firmware, if it is not updated.
- Go to hpcalc.org, and navigate to the HP Prime programs that you want - there are many!
- Choose the area and choose the program you want to download:
- Click on "details" and on the file name:
- Unzip the file in your computer
- Read the .txt or the .pdf files - it is good practice!
- Open the HP Prime. You will see applications and programs - it depends what you have downloaded
- if the directory has the .hpappdir, drag it to the applications folder
- if it is a program, drag it to the programs folder:
- And it is ready to run!!
Solo los usuarios registrados pueden poner comentarios.
Identificarse y añadir comentario